Heading to KBIS? Here is what you need to know
Are you headed to Las Vegas for the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA’s) annual Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) this week? If so, here’s our advice for getting the most out of your experience, including what surfacing industry highlights you won’t want to miss.
Neolith introducing its new Classtone Collection this week at KBIS
Co-located with the International Builders’ Show (IBS) this year under the banner of Design & Construction Week, the convention brings together the best and the brightest of our business. It’s always a thrilling way to see what’s new in the industry up-close and personal, network with colleagues, and learn about the latest trends. First time you’re heading to the convention? It’s a mega-show that can be a little overwhelming. Before you come, be sure to…
• Pack comfortable shoes. The show floor is huge, promising to be even larger this year since it’s coupled with the IBS show. You’re going to do a lot of walking. Make sure your feet are prepared.
• Bring lots of business cards. You’re going to encounter a who’s who of people in the industry. Be sure you’ve got a card to leave with everyone you meet. (As well as a place to stash the cards you collect.)
• Bring a camera and a note pad. There’s so much to see. The easiest way to remember it all is to snap a few photos and make a few notes. Using your smart phone is probably easiest, so be sure to pack your charger. You’re going to need it!
• Make a plan. Before you set out on the show floor, grab a map and spend some time outlining your path. There is so much to see that it can become overwhelming. Having a plan of attack before you start out will help you to manage your time most efficiently.
• Attend a seminar. Do you need continuing education units (CEU’s)? KBIS has you covered. There are 85 scheduled Voices From the Industry Sessions taking place during KBIS. Presentations will be led by industry peers, covering a variety of current topics and trends.
If you’re looking for the latest and greatest in surfacing, be sure to check out…
Neolith is displaying their products at Booth N1339 as per KBIS 2014 Floor Plan. Neolith, a manufacturere of sintered compact surfaces, will launch its new Classtone Collection—a combination of the classicism and elegance of marble with Neolith’s revolutionary technology NDD (Neolith Digital Design) to provide a better option for countertops. Plus, the company offers innovative options in large format ceramic floors and facades, which are one of today’s hottest trends.
Antolini is showcasing their exotic stones at Booth N863. The Italian company offers over 1000 different kinds of stones including slabs, tiles, and cut-to-size in marble, granite, limestone, travertine, onyx, and precious stone.
All of the Quartz companies, particularly Caesarstone (Booth C3837), Cambria (Booth N2143), and Silestone (Booth N2939) are geared up for a great show. These are the trendsetters for the many other companies that produce quartz materials. You’ll see everything here first.
The show runs from February 4 through 6 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Show floor hours are 9am to 5pm daily. We hope to see you there!